Let’s roll out the “red” carpet for the Hall of Fame gala!
Interior Design’s 37th annual Hall of Fame is the premiere gala for the design community, celebrating the impact of design and honoring the newest inductees on one glamorous night in December. Attended by 1,000+ industry A-listers, your design could be the one to welcome them all.
The entrance to the Hall of Fame will feature a “red” carpet design created by a member of the A+D community using products from Bolon’s Artisan collection.
In addition to having their design vision realized, this year’s winner will receive 2 tickets to attend Hall of Fame on December 7, 2022 (flights and accommodations not included), verbal recognition from Interior Design’s VP, Publisher on stage at Hall of Fame, and an interview that will be aired as part of Hall of Fame coverage on DesignTV by SANDOW.
- Design a showstopping (140’ x 12’) carpet using any of the pictured Artisan collection swatches.
- Prominently feature Play (orange) and Love (red) in your design.
- No shapes in the design should measure less than 1/4 inch.
- Designs must be submitted via PDF and drawn to scale, with material key/legend.
- Designs must be submitted by the EXTENDED DEADLINE, September 30, 2022 (11:59PM ET), to be considered.
- The most creative design will be selected by Bolon’s Annica and Marie Eklund and Interior Design’s editor-in-chief Cindy Allen. 1 winner will be announced by October 14, 2022.
- Limit 1 designer per submission.
- The winning design will be fabricated and installed at the 2022 Hall of Fame venue, The Glasshouse, for the arrival of the design industry’s top designers and manufacturers.
Bolon Artisan Collection
Use any combination of Bolon’s Artisan collection swatches pictured below to create your unique design for the Hall of Fame “red” carpet.